We are now taking bookings for the on-campus accommodation for the convention. All prices are per person per night, and are subject to a random placement policy. If you would like to share an apartment with a particular person or people, please state so in the PayPal comments, or just send an email with your reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accommodation bookings end on June 26th.
For those booked in, you can collect your keys from the Drumroe village reception. Directions available from the BroCon main venue registration or information desks.
As a reminder, all lodgings are en suite rooms with 6 rooms to a communal self-catering apartment.
Note: All hotel prices were taken from the hotel’s website on February 25th 2014.
One of the leading 3 star Limerick hotels, the Kilmurry Lodge is located within 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive of the venue. Single and Double/Twin rooms are available from €79 per room per night.
More info | View Location
There are several Bed & Breakfast / Guest houses close to the University. Here are just a few:
- Anville B&B, Newtown, Castletroy, Limerick. Email: email@example.com. Tel: 00353 (0)61 330023
- Blackberry Way Hawthorns, Newtown, Castletroy, Limerick. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel:00353 (0)61 336262
- Castlemoor Rivers, Castletroy, Limerick. Email: email@example.com. Tel: 00353 (0)61 330789
- Sandvilla B&B, Monaleen Rd, Castletroy, Limerick. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 00353 (0)61 336484
- Cregans B&B, Newcastle, Castletroy, Limerick. Email: email@example.com. Tel: 00353 (0)61 331347
- Castletroy Lodge Dublin Rd, Castletroy, Limerick. Tel: 00353 (0)61 331167
Price: rates vary from €40 to €50 per person per night.